Townhouse for Sale
Brand New Own Title!
Property ID 1988972You simply just don't find quality like this anymore. Stunning and built to a high standard, and made to last you a lifetime.
Wake up with the morning sun and a cuppa on the balcony as you plan your day ahead. Impeccably finished with impressive features, for those seeking a convenient, simple, and relaxing lifestyle!
- Brick veneer and rendered Townhouse built in 2018 approx.
- Land size 250m2 approx. Building size of 14s/q approx.
- KITCHEN: Ultra-glaze cabinetry with soft closing drawers, 80mm striking Caesar stone benchtops. 600mm S/S appliances including dishwasher and double under bench kitchen sink with black chrome LED mixer tapware. Breakfast bench with pendant lighting, LED strip lighting above cooktop and finished with Tasmanian Oak timber flooring
- MEALS: Open plan area with Tasmanian Oak timber flooring
- LIVING: Open plan area with Tasmanian Oak timber flooring
- BEDROOMS: 3 double bedrooms. Master with walk-in robe, ensuite, balcony and carpeted flooring. Remaining 2 bedrooms with mirrored robes and carpeted flooring
- ENSUITE: 900mmm shower with black chrome fittings. Single vanity with above counter basin. Combined toilet, fan and floor to ceiling porcelain tiles
- BATHROOM: Main bathroom with 1200mmm shower and black chrome fittings. Single vanity with above counter basin. Combined toilet, fan and floor to ceiling porcelain tiles
- POWDER ROOM: Downstairs powder room with single vanity and floor to ceiling porcelain tiles
- LAUNDRY: Separate area, single trough with chrome tapware fittings. Built-in cupboards and bench space
- HEAT/COOL: Split system reverse heating and cooling in all main areas
- OUTDOORS: Secure fenced in street facing home with front lawn area, landscaped gardens and garden beds. Rear courtyard with water tank. Colourbond and timber fencing
- ADDITIONAL: Alarm system and intercom, LED down lights with high ceilings and full-length windows. Holland blinds, double glazed windows, timber staircase with feature light fitting. Timber finishes throughout and balcony
- PARKING: Single remote garage with rear and internal access PLUS driveway space for 2nd car
- POTENTIAL RENT: $580 - $630 p/w approx.
- Located near Sydney Road, High and Bell Street Shopping Strip plus Preston Market and Northcote Plaza
- Close to Coburg, Merlynston, Batman and Fawkner Train Station, Nicholson St tram line, parks, Coburg drive-in cinema and local primary schools
- Coburg is located 9 km's North of the CBD with terrific City Link, Ring Road, Hume Hwy and major arterial roads and airport access
Units 1-4 Available
PREFERRED SALE TERMS:
- 30/45/60 days
Due diligence checklist - for home and residential property buyers